为保障华夏航空股份有限公司（以下简称“华夏航空”）旅客、行李国内航空运输工作的顺利开展， 保护华夏航空和旅客的合法权益，维护正常的航空运输秩序，根据《中华人民共和国民用航空法》、 《中国民用航空旅客、行李国内运输规则》、《大型飞机公共航空运输承运人运行合格审定规则》、 《危险物品航空安全运输技术细则》、《危险品规则》、《消费者权益保护法》等其他现行有效的相关法律、 法规制定华夏航空《旅客、行李国内运输总条件》。
（二）“华夏航空”指华夏航空的简称。其英文名称为CHINA EXPRESSAIRLINES COMPANY LIMITED ，英文简称CHINA EXPRESS；航空公司二字代码为G5；三字代码为HXA； IATA结算代码为987；网址www.chinaexpressair.com。
第十一章 代码共享第三十八条 华夏航空或其销售代理企业在旅客购票时，应告知旅客代码共享航班的实际承运人。
第四十四条 经华夏航空同意作为行李运输的 ，应遵守华夏航空的规范进行包装，按照托运行李办理，并只能装在货舱内进行运输。
(二) 华夏航空按旅客声明的价值中超过本条第一款规定限额部分的价值的5‰ 收取声明价值附加费。收取金额以元为单位，尾数四舍五入。
(一) 旅客必须在定座或购票时提出，并提供动物检疫证明，经华夏航空 同意后方可办理货物托运手续。华夏航空不以托运行李、手提行李等客运方式运 输活体小动物。
(三) 旅客应在乘机的当日，按华夏航空指定的时间，一般在航班离站时 间 3 小时前自行将小动物送到机场办理货物托运手续。
（二） 对于由承运人无法控制或者避免的因素造成航班延误所带来的损失，承运人不承担责任。 这些因素包括但不限于：天气原因、自然灾害、突发事件、空中交通管制、机场安检、航空器机械故障、 机场没有或未能提供正常服务、旅客自身行为、承运人为遵守法律法规、政府规定和命令采取的行为及其他无法控制或避免的因素。
（二）因工程机务、航班计划、运输服务、空勤人员等承运人原因造成航班 长时间延误（4 小时含以上），公司内部处置原则如下：
1) 延误时间在 4（含）-6 小时，补偿 100-200 元；
2) 延误 6-8 小时（含）以上，补偿 200-300 元；
3) 延误 8（含）小时以上，补偿 300-400 元；
General Conditions of Domestic Transport for Passenger and Baggage of China Express
Chapter I General
Article 1 Purpose and basis
In order to guarantee the success of the domestic transport of passenger and baggage of China Express Airlines Co., Ltd. (hereinafter “China Express”), protect the legal interests of China Express and its passengers, maintain the normal order of air transport, the General Conditions for Domestic Transportation of Passenger and Baggage of China Express is hereby formulated according to the Civil Aviation Law of the People's Republic of China, the Rules on Domestic Transport of Passenger and Baggage for China Civil Aviation, the Certification Rules for Operation Qualification of Public Air Transport Carrier for Large Aircrafts, the Technical Instructions for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air, the Dangerous Goods Regulations, and the Law on Protection of the Rights and Interests of Consumer as well as other current laws and regulations related thereto.
Article 2 Scope of application
(1) These provisions shall apply to all domestic air transport of passenger and baggage chargeable or free of charge and various relevant services handled by China Express in accordance with the applicable transport regulations, fare, ticket fees and transport conditions.
(2) "Domestic air transport" mentioned in these provisions shall refer to the transport conducted according to the air transport contract concluded by the parties with the place of departure, agreed stopping places and destination located within the territory of the People's Republic of China.
(3) China Express shall abide by the laws, government regulations, orders and travel conditions of the People's Republic of China while handling the above-mentioned domestic air transport.
(4) In case of any provision inconsistent with the laws, government regulations, orders and travel conditions of the People's Republic of China in the transport contract concluded according to these provisions, the remaining provisions other than the inconsistent provisions in the transport contract shall remain in force.
(5) Chartered carrier transport shall be handled in accordance with the relevant provisions of the chartered carrier transport contract signed by and between China Express and the charterers.
(6) On the code-sharing flight, except otherwise agreed, these conditions shall apply to the transport with China Express as the contracting carrier.
Article 3 Definitions
Except otherwise required or regulated in the specific terms, the following terms in these provisions shall have the following meanings:
(1) “Domestic air transport” shall refer to the air transport conducted according to the passenger transport contract with the place of departure, agreed stopping places and destination locating within the territory of the People's Republic of China.
(2) “China Express” is the abbreviation of China Express Airlines Company Limited; the ITTA code is G5; the ICAO code is HXA; the IATA settlement code is 987; the website is www.chinaexpressair.com.
(3) "Carriers" refer to the air carrier issuing the passenger tickets and all air carriers carrying or agreeing to carry the passengers as listed on the passenger tickets and their baggage.
(4) "Carrier regulations" shall refer to, in addition to the general transport conditions of the carrier, the regulations issued by the carrier for the management of passengers and their baggage, and coming into force from the date of issuing the ticket, including the valid applicable fare.
(5) "Sales agent" shall refer to the enterprise engaged in the sales commissioning business of civil air passenger transport.
(6) "Ground service agent" shall refer to the enterprise engaged in the ground service commissioning business of civil air transport.
(7) "Passenger" shall refer to any person other than the crew members that the carrier agrees to carry on its civil aircraft.
(8) "Group passengers" shall refer to the passengers no less than 10 members collectively organized, with the same voyage, boarding date and flight.
(9) "Child" shall refer to the person who is above two years old but under 12 years old as of the beginning date of the journey.
(10) "Infant" refers to a person who is above 14 days old (90 days for premature infant) but under 2 years old since the beginning of the journey.
(11) "Seat reservation" shall refer to the reservation of cabin class and seat booked by the passenger or of the tonnage and space required for the weight and volume of the baggage.
(12) "Contract unit" shall mean the unit that has signed a contract for seat booking and ticket purchase with China Express.
(13) "Flight" means the flight of aircraft for transport business conducted as per the prescribed flight, date and time.
(14) "Code sharing" shall mean that an airline's flight number (i.e., code) can be used on another airline's flight.
(15) "Reservation order" shall refer to a business document that must be filled in before the purchase of a ticket by a passenger, and is one of the bases for the carrier or its sales agent to handle seat reservation and fill in passenger ticket for the passenger.
(16) "Valid flight identity documents" shall refer to the certificate of identity that must be shown when the passenger buys a ticket and checks in the flight as required by the issued by the competent government authority. The categories include: the resident identity card of resident in Chinese mainland, temporary resident identity card, passport, officer certificate of the PLA, civilian cadre certificate of the PLA, compulsory serviceman certificate of the PLA, non-commissioned officer certificate of the PLA, civilian personnel certificate of the PLA, staff certificate of the PLA, officer certificate of the CAPF, soldier certificate of the CAPF, seaman’s certificate, mainland pass for residents in Hong Kong and Macao, mainland pass for residents in Taiwan; passports for foreign tourists, diplomatic personnel certificates issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and permanent resident identity card for foreigners; other valid passenger identity documents specified by the Civil Aviation Administration of China. The valid passenger identity documents for residents of Chinese mainland under the age of 16 include birth certificate, household registration booklet, student ID card or identity certificate issued by the public security organ of the registered permanent residence.
(17) "Passenger ticket" shall refer to the voucher referred to as the “passenger ticket and baggage ticket” issued by the carrier or on behalf of the carrier, whose contents should at least include the place and date of issuance, name of the carrier, name of the passenger and the place of departure and destination, etc.
(18) "Interline passenger ticket" shall refer to the passenger ticket listing no less than 2 flights.
(19) "Day" shall refer to calendar day calculated on basis of 7 days per week. However, when it is used for issuing notice, the notice issuance date shall not be counted; when determining the date of validity of the ticket, the ticket issuance date or the flight start date shall not be counted either.
(20) "Turnaround passenger ticket" shall refer to the ticket from the place of departure to the destination and returning to the original place of departure as per the airline of the original flight.
(21) "Regular passenger ticket" shall refer to the ticket for the transport between the two locations specified on the flight coupon of the ticket, that the passenger has reserved cabin class and seat, and that the relevant column of the flight coupon has specified the contents such as carrier, flight number, flight date, and time.
(22) "Irregular passenger ticket" shall refer to the ticket that the contents such as the carrier, the flight number, the flight date, and time have not been specified and that the seat has not been reserved.
(23) "Flight coupon" shall refer to the part of ticket that indicates “flight coupon” and “for transport”, indicating that the flight coupon applies to the transport between the two designated locations.
(24) "Passenger coupon" shall refer to the part of ticket that indicates “passenger coupon” and “not for transport”, which is always held by the passenger.
(25) "Normal fare" shall refer to highest prices for the first class, business class and economy/tourist class during the applicable period of the prices.
(26) "Special fare" shall refer to the fares other than normal fare.
(27) "No show" shall mean that the passenger fails to check in due to failure of handling the check-in procedures in regulated time or inconformity of travel documents.
(28) "Missing flight" shall mean that the passenger fails to check in the designated flight after handling check-in procedures in the station of departure or when passing the stopover station.
(29) "Taking wrong flight" shall mean that the passenger checks in the flight listed on the passenger coupon with non-passenger ticket.
(30) "Baggage" shall refer to the items and other personal belongings that a passenger carries in the trip for purposes of wearing, using, comfort or convenience. Except otherwise regulated, they shall include the checked baggage and unchecked baggage of passengers.
(31) "Checked baggage" means baggage of which carrier takes custody and carriage and for which carrier has issued a baggage check.
(32) “Unchecked baggage” shall refer to the baggage that the carrier agrees to be tended by the passenger in the cabin, including the passenger's hand-carry baggage and carry-on items. "Hand-carry baggage" shall refer to the baggage that the carrier agrees to be tended by the passenger. “Carry-on items” shall refer to the bits and pieces that the carrier agrees to be carried by the passenger.
(33) "Baggage tag" shall refer to the identification of baggage and the receipt voucher of the checked baggage.
(34) "Departure time" shall refer to the time when flight passengers get aboard and the plain closes the doors.
(35) "Flight cut-off time" shall refer to the time when the flight stops check-in, and is generally 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time. (Depending on the time of each airport)
(36) "Stopover place" shall refer to the place where the passenger is scheduled to stay during the flight of the passenger in addition to the location and destination of the flight.
(37) "Stopover point" refers to the journey discontinuance at a place intentionally arranged by a passenger while traveling between the place of departure and the destination after obtaining the consent of the carrier.
(38) "Connecting flight" shall mean that the passengers take the other flight of the same carrier or flight of other carrier at the stopover airport to arrive at their destination when travelling between the place of departure and the destination.
(39) "Loss" shall mean any loss arising in transport or in connection with transport or while the carrier provides other services, including death, injury, delay, loss, partial loss or other damage.
Article 4 The schedule of flight of China Express shall be published and shall not be arbitrarily changed before implementation; however, in consideration of special needs such as flight safety, first aid and so on, China Express may adjust the contents of the schedule according to the prescribed procedures.
Chapter II Seat reservation
Article 5 General
(1) Passengers are only allowed to take the flight with the tickets reserved after reservation of seats; and it is only applicable to transport between the two locations designated in the relevant flight coupon that the seat has been reserved. A ticket without seat reservation shall not be used as a voucher for check-in.
(2) For passenger who is not voluntary to change the voyage, they shall be given priority to reserve the seat when there is seat allowance in the flight.
(3) The contract unit shall make a reservation according to the contract.
(4) China Express shall have the right to stipulate the time limit for the commencement and closing of acceptance of book reservation of each flight or flight cabin class, and may temporarily accept the seat reservation of a flight or a flight cabin class if necessary.
Article 6 Efficacy, application and cancellation of seat reservation
(1) Passengers who have already reserved seats shall purchase tickets within the time limit prescribed by China Express or predetermined; and China Express shall retain the seats reserved within the prescribed or pre-determined time limit. China Express has the right to cancel the reserved seats not purchased within the prescribed time limit without notifying the passengers. Seats reservation shall only be finalized and determinatively effective after passengers have obtained the tickets in accordance with the regulations of China Express.
(2) China Express provides seats according to the flight and cabin class already booked by passengers, but does not guarantee that the seats designated by the passengers will be provided.
(3) Where a passenger fails to use a reserved seat, China Express may cancel the reserved seats on all subsequent flights of the passenger.
Article 7 Reconfirmation of seats for interline and return trip
(1) If a passenger holding a interline ticket or roundtrip ticket for a reserved seat wants to stay in the interline or return trip place for over 72h, the seat reconfirmation procedures shall be handled prior to 12 O'clock at noon 2 days before the interline or return trip flight departs from the airport; otherwise, the originally reserved seat will not be retained. If the stay time of the passenger is not more than 27 hours, no seat reconfirmation procedure will be required.
(2) If group passengers want to stay in the interline or return trip place for over 72h, the seat reconfirmation procedures shall be handled prior to 12 O'clock at noon 2 days before the interline or return trip flight departs from the airport. If the stay time of the passengers is not more than 72 hours, the seat reconfirmation procedures shall be handled 2h before the interline or return trip flight departs from the airport; otherwise, the originally reserved seat will not be retained.
Chapter III Passenger ticket
Article 8 General
(1) Passenger ticket is the preliminary evidence of the transport contract between China Express and passengers.
(2) Passenger ticket adopts a registered form and shall only be used by the passenger whose name is listed on the ticket.
(3) Each passenger shall hold a ticket separately.
(4) Passenger ticket shall not be transferred. The transferred passenger ticket shall be invalid; and the ticket is not refundable. If a passenger ticket is not shown by the people with the right to check in or return the ticket, but China Express unintentionally provides transport or refund to the people showing the passenger ticket, China Express shall not assume any liability against the original people who has the right to check in or return the ticket. Passenger tickets shall not be altered. The altered tickets shall be invalid.
(5) China Express will not accept any passenger ticket with any part being altered by any person other than the carrier or its authorized sales agent.
Article 9 Use of passenger ticket
(1) The passenger tickets must be used for the transport from the origin airport to the destination airport within the limited period according to the voyage and seat class as prescribed on the tickets; the use of each flight coupon of the passenger ticket shall be subject to the reserved flight and date on the flight coupon, and apply to the transport between the segments designated on each flight coupon.
(2) The flight coupon of the passenger ticket shall be used in sequence starting from the origin place according to the voyage specified in the passenger ticket.
(3) Passengers shall hand over the valid passenger tickets for checking while using the tickets, including the flight coupon for the flight segment and all other unused flight coupons and passenger coupons remained on the tickets. The passenger ticket lacking any of the above coupons shall be deemed invalid. China Express or other ground service agents shall tear and retain the flight coupons with flight segments of the passengers when the passengers use their passenger tickets.
(4) As for tickets for international and domestic travelling, the flight coupons with domestic interline voyage can be used for domestic interline flight segments, and are not required to be changed into domestic passenger tickets; Domestic air transport tickets purchased by passengers in China with international passenger tickets should be changed into China’s domestic passenger tickets.
(5) China Express and its sales agents shall not sell the domestic passenger tickets of China Express outside China.
Article 10 Validity period of passenger tickets
(1) The passenger ticket shall be valid within one year from the start date of the trip. If the passenger ticket is not used at all, it shall be valid within one year from the date of issuing the ticket.
(2) The validity period shall be calculated from the day after the start date of the trip or the ticket issuance date to zero o’clock of the day after the expiry of the effective period.
(3) The validity period for tickets with special fares shall be calculated in accordance with the validity period of applicable provisions on the passenger tickets with special prices.
Article 11 Extension of validity period of passenger tickets
(1) If any passenger fails to complete the trip within the validity period of the ticket due to one of the following reasons, the validity period may extend to the first flight that China Express provides seats according to the seat class as listed on the ticket.
1. China Express cancels the flight on which the passenger has reserved the seat;
2. China Express fails to provide the seat or seat class that the passenger has reserved;
3. China Express cancels the place of departure, stopover place or destination place of the passenger;
4. China Express fails to reasonably fly according to the scheduled timetable;
5. China Express caused a missed connection of the flights on which the passenger has reserved seat.
(2) If any passenger is proved by a medical unit to be unable to travel due to illness, the validity period of the passenger ticket may be extended in accordance with the following provisions:
1. Until the passenger can travel according to the certification of the medical unit, and China Express can provide the first flight with the cabin class and seat as specified on the passenger ticket;
2. The validity period of the passenger ticket for the accompanying personnel of the sick passenger may be extended as such passenger.
(3) If any passenger dies during the trip, the validity period of the passenger ticket of the accompanying personnel may be extended by no more than 45 days after the death of the passenger.
Chapter IV Fare
Article 12 Application of fares
(1) Passenger fare refers to the air transport price of the passenger from the departure airport to the destination airport, excluding the ground transport costs between the airport and the urban area.
(2) The passenger fare shall be the applicable fare on the date when the passenger starts to check in. In case of change of fare after the ticket is sold, the ticket fee shall not be changed.
(3) The fares announced in the freight tariff are applicable to direct flights. In case of change of fare after the ticket is sold, the ticket fee shall not be changed.
Article 13 Payment of ticket fee
The passengers shall pay ticket fees in the currency and payment method regulated by the state. Except otherwise regulated in the contract between China Express and the passenger, all ticket fees shall be paid in cash.
Article 14 Fare for disabled soldiers, children and infants
(1) Wounded and disabled soldiers and polices disabled on business shall be subject to 50% of the full fares of the same flight applicable to adults with the Revolutionary Disabled Soldier Card of the People’s Republic of China and the Indemnity Certificate for Wounded and Disabled Polices of the People’s Republic of China.
(2) Children shall have child tickets purchased as per 50% of the full fare for adults of the same flight and be provided with seats.
(3) Infants shall have infant tickets purchased as per 10% of the full fare for adults of the same flight and not be provided with seats; if separate seat is required, child ticket shall be purchased.
Chapter V Ticket purchase
Article 15 General
(1) Passengers shall purchase tickets at the ticket office of China Express or its sales agents;
(2) Passengers shall purchase the ticket with the valid ID card or other identification certificate issued by the public security organ, and fill in the order form;
(3) Child tickets and infant tickets shall be purchased with valid certificates on the date of birth of the children and infants;
(4) Passengers restricted in transport shall provide relevant certificates according to the requirements of China Express and obtain the consent of China Express to handle the ticket purchase procedures.
Article 16 China Express or its sales agent shall sell interline and roundtrip passenger tickets according to the requirements of passengers.
Article 17 Ticket selling places shall set up necessary documents such as flight timetable, route map, air tariff table and instructions for passengers.
Chapter VI Changes of passenger tickets
Article 18 Voluntary changes
(1) If a passenger requires changing the flight, date and cabin class, etc. during the validity period of the passenger ticket or before the flight that the passenger with regular passenger ticket has reserved seat departs from the seat, China Express and its sales agents shall actively handle it if there is seat allowance in the flight.
(2) Subject to the current Domestic Transport Cabin Fare and Applicable Conditions of China Express and the regulations on special fare.
Article 19 Involuntary changes
(1) While cancelling, bringing forward or delaying the flight, changing the voyage or failing to provide original seats, China Express shall provide seats of the subsequent flight for passengers if there is seat allowance or transfer the passengers to other carriers.
(2) If the passenger’s cabin class changes due to fault of China Express, as for the difference of cabin ticket fees, overpayment shall be refunded or deficiency shall be supplemented.
Article 20 Transfer
(1) If China Express’s passengers require changing the carrier, they shall apply for the consent of China Express or the original airline, and transfer them when the receiving carrier has flight and seat allowance.
(2) China Express’s sales agent shall not handle the transfer procedures for passengers without the written authorization of China Express.
(3) If the circumstances specified in paragraph 1 of article 19 of these rules require the passenger to change the carrier, the transfer shall only be made after obtaining the consent of the passengers and the carrier to be transferred to.
(4) The transfer of passenger tickets with special fares shall be subject to the relevant provisions on such fares.
Chapter VII Refund
Article 21 General
(1) If the passenger cannot accomplish part of or all of the voyage within the validity period of the ticket due to fault of China Express or the passenger, the passenger may require returning the ticket within the validity period of the ticket.
(2) Refund shall be subject to the passenger ticket or the “flight coupon” and the “passenger coupon” of the unused part of the passenger ticket.
(3) Ticket retuning shall only be handled at the ticket offices of China Express or its authorized sales agents at the ticket issuance place, flight departure place, and travel ending place.
(4) The ticket fees shall only be returned to the passenger who is listed on the ticket or the payer of the ticket fee.
Article 22 Voluntary refund
As for voluntary refund, in addition to valid passenger tickets, the passengers shall also provide their valid identity certificates to handle according to the following provisions:
(1) Subject to the current Domestic Transport Cabin Fare and Applicable Conditions of China Express and the regulations on special fare.
(2) Passengers holding interline or roundtrip passenger tickets returning tickets shall follow paragraph 1 of the article.
(3) Passengers holding infant tickets or enjoying favorable fares for wounded and disabled soldiers and polices wounded or disabled due to business shall be exempted from payment of refund fees for returning tickets.
(4) If passengers holding irregular passenger tickets want to return tickets, they shall handle returning procedures at the original purchase place within the validity period.
(5) If any passenger voluntarily terminates the trip at the stopover place, the ticket fees for the unused flight segment will not be returned.
Article 23 Involuntary refund
(1) If cancelling, bringing forward or delaying the flight, changing the voyage or failing to provide original seats, and the passengers require returning the tickets, all ticket fees shall be returned at the departure place; all ticket fees of unused flights shall be returned at the stopover place; no returning fees shall be charged for the both cases.
(2) If any passenger requires returning the ticket due to illness, the certificates of the medical unit shall be provided; all ticket fees shall be returned at the departure place; all ticket fees of unused flights shall be returned at the stopover place; no returning fees shall be charged for the both cases. If the accompanying personnel of the sicken passenger requires returning the tickets, it shall be subject to paragraph 1 of Article 22.
Chapter VIII Losing the passenger tickets
Article 24 General
(1) If a passenger loses a ticket, he/she shall report for loss to China Express or its sales agent in writing.
(2) China Express shall not assume any liability if the passenger ticket has been infringed or falsely returned before the passenger reports the loss.
(3) China Express shall have the right to make decisions on making up the passenger ticket, returning the ticket or not to handle the procedures for loss of passenger tickets.
(4) The passengers reporting loss must present their valid identity documents; if the loss reporter is not the passenger, the valid identity documents of the passenger and the loss reporter shall be presented in addition to the information on the original ticket purchasing date, ticket office name, place and flight of the ticket.
Article 25 Loss of regular ticket
(1) Passengers shall provide the documents and certificates as regulated in 24(4) to China Express or its authorized sales agents 1h before the flight departs from the airport, and may make up new passenger ticket for the original flight after ascertaining that the lost passenger ticket has not been illegally used or returned on the original flight. The sales agent of China Express shall have no right to handle such business, unless having obtained the written authorization of China Express.
(2) If the passenger asks for a refund of the lost ticket, it shall be handled in accordance with Article 22 of these regulations.
(3) No refund may be handled for the passenger ticket made up.
Article 26 Loss of irregular ticket
(1) The passenger shall promptly submit a certificate to the original ticket office for reporting loss. Such ticket office shall promptly notify China Express and each relevant carrier. After verifying that the ticket has not been falsely used or falsely returned, the refund procedures shall be handled within 30 days after the expiry of the validity period of the passenger tickets.
(2) The refund of lost tickets shall be subject to the relevant provisions on voluntary refund.
Chapter IX Group passengers
Article 27 After the seat reservation for group passengers, the tickets shall be purchased within the regulated or pre-agreed period. Otherwise, the reserved seats will not be retained.
Article 28 Voluntary refund for group passengers
If group passengers want to return the tickets after purchasing them, the returning fees shall be charged according to the following regulations:
(1) If the group passengers request to return the tickets over 72h before the regulated flight departure time, 50% of the passenger fare shall be charged as the returning commission charges.
(2) If the group passengers request to return the tickets 24h (including) to 72h (including) before the regulated flight departure time, 80% of the passenger fare shall be charged as the returning commission charges.
(3) The group passengers shall not return the tickets within 24h before the regulated flight departure time.
(4) As for group passengers holding passenger tickets of interline trip, round trip and open jaw trip, if all voyages are not used, the returning fees shall be calculated as per the corresponding time of each flight segment; if the first flight segment has been used, no ticket shall be returned for the subsequent segment.
(5) No voluntary change shall be allowed for tickets of group passengers.
Article 29 If the group passengers involuntarily changes or any member of a group requires changing or returning the ticket due to illness, it shall be subject to the provisions of Article 19 or Article 23 of these conditions.
Chapter X Check-in
Article 30 General
(1) Passengers shall arrive at the airport within the time limit specified by China Express, and shall timely handle passenger ticket check, baggage registration, boarding check exchange and so on with passenger tickets and valid ID card.
(2) The time when China Express starts to handle check-in procedures of the flight shall generally be no later than 90 mins before the listed departure time on the passenger ticket; the ending time shall be 30 mins before the departure time; but the ending time for handling check-in procedures in large airports shall be 45 mins before the departure time of flights. The specific time shall be subject to the time announced by each airport.
(3) The time to start and stop the check-in procedures shall be notified to passengers in an appropriate manner.
(4) China Express and its ground service agents should open the check-in counters on time, accept passengers' tickets in accordance with the regulations, and handle the check-in procedures quickly and accurately.
Article 31 Passengers and their baggage must undergo security inspection before boarding.
Article 32 Limits for transport
(1) Special passengers such as children without accompanying adults, sick passengers, pregnant women, blind or prisoners shall only be transported after meeting the conditions of China Express and obtaining the advance consent of China Express and, when necessary, China Express makes arrangements.
(2) China Express shall not transport any passenger with infectious disease, mental disease or whose health condition may jeopardize their own safety or affect the safety of other passengers.
(3) China Express shall be entitled to reject passengers that cannot board according to the relevant state regulations to board; the purchased tickets shall be handled as per voluntary returning.
(4) If any passenger does not obey the laws of the People's Republic of China, the government regulations, orders and the travelling conditions, or does not follow the arrangement and persuasion of China Express’s personnel, China Express shall be entitled to reject such passenger to board; tickets already purchased shall be handled as per voluntary returning.
Article 33 Transport of disabled passengers shall be subject to the Air Transport Management Measures for Disabled People.
Article 34 No show
(1) In case of no-show of any passenger, the passenger shall handle change procedures or refund procedures at the check-in airport or original purchase place after obtaining the no-show confirmation of the check-in airport.
(2) No-show of a passenger shall be subject to the procedures of voluntary returning and transfer.
Article 35 Missing the flight
(1) Missing flight due to reasons of the passenger shall be processed as voluntary returning and change.
(2) If the passenger misses the flight due to the reason of China Express, China Express shall arrange the passengers to take the subsequent flight. If the passengers require returning tickets, it shall be handled according to the relevant provisions on non-voluntary returning.
Article 36 Taking wrong flight
(1) If the passenger takes the wrong flight, China Express shall arrange the earliest flight for passengers with wrong flight to arrive at the place of arrival as specified on the flight coupon as soon as possible, without supplementing or returning the ticket fee; if the passenger requires terminating the trip at the arrival airport where the wrong flight happens, the ticket fee will not be returned or supplemented.
(2) If the passenger takes the wrong flight due to reason of China Express, and if the passenger with wrong flight requires returning the ticket, it shall be handled according to the relevant provisions on non-voluntary returning.
Article 37 Over-sale of flight
(1) The carrier shall inform the passengers the meaning of over-sale and the rights of the passengers at the time of over-sale in appropriate manner.
(2) When there is an over-sale, the carrier shall first look for passengers who voluntarily give up their seats. If there are not enough passengers to voluntarily give up their seats, the carrier may refuse some of the passengers to board according to their own priority boarding rules.
(3) For passengers failing to embark on journey due to over-sale of the flight, the company will try to arrange the earliest follow-up flight to enable the journey of passengers or freely handle returning of tickets, and give certain compensations according to the relevant standards of the company as the case may be.
Chapter XI Code sharingArticle 38 China Express or its sales agents shall inform passengers of the actual carrier of the code sharing flight when they purchase tickets.
Article 39 The sales carrier shall, in accordance with the code sharing contract with the actual carrier, handle the passenger ticket transfer, change, returning and check-in procedures.
Chapter XII Baggage transport
Article 40 General
(1) The baggage of China Express is limited to the items within the definition scope in Article 3 (30) of these conditions.
(2) Baggage carried by China Express is divided into checked baggage and unchecked baggage according to transportation responsibilities; unchecked baggage includes hand-carry baggage and carry-on items.
Article 41 Items unable to be transported as baggage
The following items shall neither be consigned as baggage or in baggage, nor be taken into cabin as free carry-on items for transport:
(1) Hazardous items endangering safety of aircrafts or persons and properties on aircrafts according to the relevant laws and regulations of the state and the provisions of the carrier:
3. Flammable liquids;
4. Flammable solids, self-inflammable substances and substances releasing flammable gas by water;
5. Oxidants and organic peroxide;
6. Toxic substances and infectious substances;
7. Radioactive substances;
8. Corrosive substances;
9. Magnetic substances;
10. Narcotic, discomforting or other similar substances;
11. Items likely to stain aircrafts;
12. The carrier's provisions shall not be used as other dangerous goods transported by baggage.
(2) Guns, ammunition and other types of offensive weapons, including various types of imitation toy guns, gun-shape lighters and other types of offensive weapons, except for sports equipment.
(3) Armaments, police implements and their imitations;
(4) Control knives;
(5) Live animals, except for small animals, guide dogs and hearing dogs specified in Article 53 of these conditions;
(6) Other prohibited items as prescribed by the state.
Article 42 Items unable to be transported as consigned baggage
Important documents and data, securities, currencies, drafts, jewelries, precious metals and their products, silver products, valuables, antique calligraphies and paintings, fragile and vulnerable goods, perishable goods, samples, travel documents, and other items requiring specialist care shall not be consigned as checked baggage or in baggage, and shall be transported in passenger cabin as hand-carry baggage or carry-on baggage.
Article 43 Items restricted to be transported
The following items shall be transported only if they are in conformity with the transport conditions of the carrier and consented by the carrier:
(1) Items such as precision instruments and electric appliances shall be consigned as goods; if being transported as consigned baggage, they must be properly transported, and the weight of such type of items shall not be calculated into free baggage allowance and shall be charged as per excess baggage fees;
(2) Sports equipment, including guns and ammunitions for sports;
(3) Diplomatic pouches and confidential documents;
(4) Folding wheelchairs or electric wheelchairs used in the journey of passengers;
(5) Child restraint devices;
(6) Edge tools and blunt tools other than controlled knives, such as kitchen knives, fruit knives, table knives, craft knives, bistouries, scissors, and steel files, iron cones, axes, bats, and hammers shall be placed in checked baggage for transport;
(7) Dry ice, alcoholic beverages, and cigarettes, medicines and cosmetics required in the trip of passengers, etc.
Article 44 If China Express agrees to make the transport as baggage, the baggage shall be packed according to the regulations of China Express as checked baggage, and shall only be transported in cargo bay.
Article 45 checked baggage.
1 Checked baggage must be well packed, properly locked, securely strapped, and be able to be safely handled and transported under normal operation conditions, and meet the following conditions; otherwise, China Express may refuse receiving the transport:
(1) Suitcases, travel bags and handbags etc. must be locked;
(2) More than one parcel should not be bundled into one;
(3) Additional items should not be attached to or inserted into the baggage;
(4) Bamboo baskets, string bags, straw ropes, straw bags, etc. should not be used as outer packaging for the baggage;
(5) The name, detailed address and phone number of the passenger should be clearly marked on the baggage.
2 Each piece of checked baggage shall not exceed 50 kg in weight, and 40×60×100 cm in volume. Baggage in excess of the weight and volume limits shall obtain the consent of China Express before consignment.
Article 46 Unchecked baggage
(1) Unchecked baggage: the total weight of unchecked baggage that each passenger can carry shall not be more than 5 kg. Passengers holding first class tickets can carry two unchecked baggage with them; passengers with business or economy class tickets can carry one with each person. The volume of each unchecked baggage shall not exceed 20 x 35 x 50 cm. If exceeding the above weight, number or volume limit, they shall be consigned as checked baggage.
Article 47 Free baggage allowance
(1) The free baggage allowance (including both checked baggage and unchecked baggage) for each passenger: 40 kg for each first class passenger holding adult or child ticket; 30 kg for each business class passenger; and 20 kg for each economy class passenger. Passenger holding infant ticket shall have no free baggage allowance.
(2) If no less than two passengers taking the same flight to the same destination handle baggage consignment procedures at the same time and the same place, the free baggage allowance may be consolidated for calculation according to the free baggage allowance standards applicable to their respective passenger fare grades.
(3) For the domestic segment of international transport, the free baggage allowance for each passenger shall be calculated on the basis of the applicable free baggage allowance for international airlines.
Article 48 Regulations on baggage
(1) Passengers must consign their baggage by valid tickets. China Express shall indicate the number and weight of checked baggage and hand-carry baggage on the ticket.
(2) China Express only receives baggage when handling check-in procedures while the flight leaves the airport; if there is too much baggage for group passengers, or advance consignment is required due to other reasons, the consignment reception time and place may be agreed in advance.
(3) China Express shall attach baggage tags for each piece of baggage consigned by passengers and hand over the identification coupon to passengers; the hand-carry baggage agreed by China Express shall be attached with hand-carry baggage tags, and be handed over to passengers for them to take care in the passenger cabin. Checked baggage and hand-carry baggage must be weighed together.
(4) For the baggage attached with baggage tag exempting liabilities, the corresponding part of transport responsibilities that shall be assumed by China Express shall be exempted.
(5) Items that are not baggage shall be consigned as goods rather than baggage. Under special circumstances, such items that China Express agrees to transport shall not enjoy free baggage allowance.
Article 49 Excess baggage
(1) If the combined weight of the passenger's checked baggage and hand-carry baggage exceeds the free baggage allowance applicable to the passenger, the excess baggage fees shall be paid for the excess portion according to the relevant regulations.
(2) The passenger's excess baggage shall arrive on the same plane as the passenger while there is carrying capacity allowance on the flight.
(3) The excess baggage fees shall be calculated as 1.5% of the appropriate adult fare of economy class cabin per kilogram on the date of issuing the excess baggage ticket; the unit shall be CNY; and the amount shall be rounded to the nearest integer.
Article 50 For purpose of transport safety, China Express may check its baggage with passengers; if necessary, China Express may check with the relevant authorities. If any passenger refuses to accept inspection, China Express shall have the right to refuse transporting the baggage.
Article 51 The passenger's checked baggage shall be transported on the same flight as the passenger; under special circumstances where they can not be transported on the same flight, China Express shall explain the reason with the passengers, and preferentially transport them on the subsequent flight.
Article 52 Valuation of baggage
(1) When the value per kilogram of the passenger's checked baggage is more than 100 CNY, the valuation of the baggage can be handled.
(2) China Express shall charge the valuation charge as per 5‰ of the value declared for the passenger exceeding the limit as regulated in paragraph 1 of this article. The unit of the charged amount shall be CNY and rounded to integer.
(3) The declared value of the checked baggage shall not exceed the actual value of the baggage itself. The maximum limit for the declared value of each passenger's baggage shall be 8,000 CNY. If China Express has objection against the declared value and the passenger refuses to accept inspection, China Express shall have the right to refuse accepting the transport.
Article 53 Small animals
Small animals are domesticated cats, dogs, or other small animals. Transport of small animals shall be handled according to the following provisions:
(1) The passenger must submit the animal quarantine certificate while reserving seat or purchasing ticket to obtain the consent of China Express for consignment.
(2) Small animals carried by passengers must be transported in the cargo bay.
(3) Passengers shall, on the check-in date, take the small animals to the airport for handling consignment procedures on the day specified by China Express.
(4) Containers for small animals shall meet the following requirements:
1. Able to prevent damage, escape and outreaching of small animals to damage passengers, baggage or goods;
2. Ensuring air circulation and not causing the small animals to suffocate;
3. Able to prevent faeces from seeping, so as to avoid contaminating the aircraft, equipment and other items on the plane.
(5) China Express does not carry live animals with bad odors such as snakes and baby poultries. The transport of other live animals must be approved by the Freight Department of China Express.
(6) China Express does not carry the animals to be born within 48 hours prior to the departure as per the pregnancy, unless it has been certified by the relevant authority, indicating that the animal may not be delivered during the transport, but China Express shall not bear the responsibilities for safe transport.
(7) The weight of small animal and its container shall be charged separately according to the standard of excess baggage fees.
(8) No valuation can be handled for the transport of small animals.
(9) The passengers shall bear all the responsibilities for the small animals consigned. For the illness, injury or death of small animals during the transport not caused by the reason of China Express, China Express shall not bear the liabilities.
(10) The transport of service dogs shall apply to the provisions of this article. However, the service dogs may be taken by the passengers with vision/hearing disability to passenger cabin for transport while meeting the transport conditions of the carrier. Service dogs, together with their containers and foods, can be transported free of charge and shall not be counted in the free baggage allowance.
Article 54 Diplomatic pouch
(1) Diplomatic pouches shall be carried and tended by diplomatic couriers. According to the requirements of the diplomatic couriers, China Express can also treat with diplomatic pouches as checked baggage, but China Express shall only take the responsibilities for general checked baggage.
(2) Diplomatic pouches and baggage can be weighed or counted together. The part exceeding the free baggage allowance shall be subject to the provisions on excess baggage.
(3) When the transport of diplomatic pouch needs to take up seat, it must be put forward at the time of reservation and approved by China Express.
(4) The weight limit of diplomatic pouch on each seat shall not exceed 75kg; the limit of volume and weight shall be the same as that of baggage. There is no free baggage allowance for the diplomatic bag occupying seat. The freight shall be calculated according to the following two methods whichever the higher:
1. According to the actual weight of the diplomatic bag occupying seat, the freight shall be calculated according to the excess baggage rate;
2. According to the seat number occupied by the diplomatic bag occupying the seat, the freight shall be calculated according to the same fare as the passenger ticket held by the diplomatic courier between the origin place and the destination of the transport.
Article 55 Violated baggage
In the case of prohibited items, restricted items or dangerous items, etc. regulated by the state in the passengers' checked baggage, hand-carry baggage and carry-on items, the whole piece of baggage shall be violated baggage. China Express shall impose the following punishment actions against the violated baggage:
(1) If the violated baggage is found at the departure place, China Express shall have the right to refuse accepting the baggage; if it has already been consigned, it shall have the right to cancel the transport, or take out the violated items for transport, without returning the excess baggage fees already collected.
(2) If the violated baggage is found at the stopover place, the transport shall immediately be stopped without returning the excess baggage fees already collected.
(3) The prohibited items, restricted items or dangerous items in the violated baggage shall be handed over to the relevant authorities.
Article 56 If any passenger is required to be transferred to other flight due to reason of China Express, the transport of baggage shall be correspondingly changed, with the overpayment of collected excess baggage fees refunded and deficiency not supplemented; the valuation charge delivered shall not be returned.
Article 57 Return of baggage
(1) Application of passengers for returning baggage at the origin place must be raised before baggage is loaded to the plane. If any passenger returns the ticket, the consigned baggage must be returned simultaneously. The charged excess baggage fees shall be returned altogether with the above return of baggage.
(2) If a passenger requires returning the baggage at the stopover place, the excess baggage fees charged for the unused flight segment shall not be returned.
(3) If any passenger requires returning the baggage valuated, the valuation charges already paid shall be returned at the origin place rather than the stopover places.
Article 58 Delivery of baggage
(1) Passengers should claim baggage at the airport by the identification of baggage tags immediately after the arrival of the flight. When necessary, the passenger tickets shall be submitted for examination.
(2) If any passenger does not claim the baggage immediately, China Express will collect the baggage custody fees against the passenger from the next day after the arrival of the baggage. For perishable items in passengers' baggage, China Express shall have the right to dispose the baggage 24 hours after the arrival.
(3) China Express will deliver the baggage according to the baggage tags, and shall not be held liable for the losses and expenses arising from the identification of the baggage claimers.
(4) After the delayed arrival of passengers' baggage, China Express shall immediately notify the passengers to claim the baggage, or serve them to the passengers directly.
(5) If the passenger has not raised any objection while claiming the baggage, it shall be deemed as sound delivery of the consigned baggage.
(6) If any passenger loses the identification coupon of the baggage tag, he/she shall immediately report the loss to China Express. If the passenger requires claiming the baggage, he/she should first provide sufficient proof to China Express and provide the receipt while claiming the baggage. China Express shall not be liable for the false claiming before the report of loss.
Article 59 Baggage unable to be delivered
If the undeliverable baggage is not claimed 90d after the day after the arrival of the baggage, China Express may handle it according to the relevant regulations on undeliverable baggage.
Article 60 Abnormal transport of baggage
(1) In case of delays, loss or damage of baggage transport, China Express or its ground service agent at the stopover place or destination of the flight shall fill in the Baggage Transport Accident Record with the passengers, find out situation and the reason as soon as possible, and reply the investigation results to the passengers and the units concerned. In case of baggage compensation, it can be handled at both the stopover place and destination of the flight.
(2) If the consigned baggage fails to arrive altogether with the passenger due to fault of China Express, and the permanent or long-term residence of the passenger is not at the destination, causing inconvenience to the trip of the passenger, China Express shall give 100 CNY as the temporary compensation to the passenger.
Chapter XIII Passenger services
Section 1 General services
Article 61 China Express shall adhere to the principles of ensuring flight safety, normality and providing good services, take the service attitude combining civility, politeness, enthusiasm and thoughtfulness, conscientiously accomplish the various services for the air and ground transport of passengers.
Article 62 The personnel engaged in air transport of passengers in China Express shall be trained to obtain the certificate of working. Persons who have not obtained the certificate of working shall not be engaged in air transport of passengers.
Article 63 China Express shall not be responsible for providing passengers with ground transport within the airport area, between the different airports in the same city or between the airport and the urban area. China Express shall not be held liable for any action or negligence of the ground transportation service provider or any assistance provided by the sales agent to the customers for obtaining the ground services.
Article 64 Unless otherwise regulated, the costs of ground accommodation at the connecting point of a interline flight shall be borne by the passengers.
Article 65 In the course of air transportation, if any passenger is sick, China Express shall take active measures to save the passenger.
Article 66 During the flight, China Express shall provide drinks and meals for passengers free of charge according to the flight time and regulations, but China Express shall not provide meal service in excess of the prescribed variety and quantity.
Section 2 Services for abnormal flight
Article 67 In case of flight delay or cancellation at the origin place due to reasons such as maintenance, flight deployment, business or crew, China Express shall provide passengers with free meals or accommodation and other services.
Article 68 In case of flight delay or cancellation at the origin place due to reasons not on the part of China Express such as weather, emergency, air traffic control, security inspection and passengers, China Express shall assist the passengers to arrange their meals and accommodation at their own expenses.
Article 69 In case of flight delay or cancellation at the stopover place for any reason, China Express shall provide meals and accommodation services to the passengers.
Article 70 In case of diversion of any flight of China Express for any reason, China Express shall be responsible for providing meals and accommodation services to the passengers.
Article 71 When a flight is delayed or cancelled, China Express shall promptly notify the passengers of the delay or cancellation of the flight, and make good explanation.
Article 72 China Express and other safeguarding departments shall cooperate with each other, take their respective roles and take serious responsibility for ensuring the normality of flight and avoiding unnecessary flight delays.
Article 73 In case of flight delay or cancellation, China Express shall, in accordance with Article 19 and Article 23 of these regulations, well arrange subsequent flights or refund.
Article 74 In case of flight delay or cancellation, China Express and its ground service agents shall make explanations and promptly notify passengers of the flight delay or cancellation.
Chapter XIV Behaviors on the plane
Article 75 Passengers shall not drink their own alcoholic beverages on the plane.
Article 76 Passengers are not allowed to turn on or use mobile phones, walkie-talkies, remote control toys and other electronic equipment with remote control and other portable electronic devices with active radio signals on the plane. Passengers are not allowed to use any electronic equipment other than portable recorders, hearing-aids and pacemakers without the carrier's permission.
Article 77 If the behavior of a passengers on the plane endangers the safety of the aircraft or any person or property on board, or obstructs the crew members to perform their duties, or disobeys the instructions of the crew, or involves any behavior that other passengers have reason to object, the carrier can take measures it considers necessary to prevent the behavior from continuing, including implementing control measures against such passengers.
Chapter XV Loss liability and compensation limit
Article 78 Loss liability
(1) Except otherwise agreed, the carrier shall be liable for losses incurred during the period of air transport performed by it.
(2) The carrier shall not be liable for any loss caused by the failure of the carrier or the passengers to comply with national laws, regulations, government regulations and other normative documents.
(3) The carrier's liabilities shall not exceed the amount of the direct loss proved. The carrier shall not be liable for the indirect or consequential losses. The carrier shall not be liable for the mental damage either.
Article 79 Casualties of passengers
(1) The carrier shall be liable for casualties of passengers caused by the occurrence of events in the aircraft or when the passengers embark or disembark the aircraft; however, the carrier shall not be liable for the casualties or aggravation of casualties caused by the age, mental or physical conditions of passengers during the transport.
(2) The limit of compensation liabilities borne by the carrier for the death and injury of each passenger shall be 400,000 CNY.
Article 80 Loss of baggage
(1) The carrier shall be liable for the destruction, loss or damage of the checked baggage caused by the occurrence of an event during the period of air transport. The carrier shall be liable for the damage caused by its fault or the fault of its employees or agents.
(2) If the destruction, loss or damage of the passenger's baggage is caused solely by the natural property, quality or defect of the baggage itself, the carrier shall not be liable.
(3) The carrier shall not be held liable for any damage to the baggage or the passenger or loss of property completely caused by the passenger. The passenger shall indemnify all losses and all expenses incurred by the passenger for causing damage to others or causing loss to the property of others or to the property of the carrier.
(4) If the passenger's baggage is destroyed, lost or damaged, the carrier shall compensate or bear the repair costs according to the value of the baggage reduced. The amount of compensation paid by the carrier for the loss of the checked baggage shall not exceed 100 CNY per kilogram; the amount of compensation for carry-on items borne by the carrier shall not exceed 3,000 CNY per passenger; if the value of the baggage is lower than the above limit, the compensation shall be made according to the actual value.
(5) If the passenger has handled the valuation of the baggage, the carrier shall compensate according to the declared value. When the declared value of the baggage is higher than the actual value when it is delivered at the destination, the compensation shall be made according to the actual value.
(6) If any passenger’s checked baggage or any item in the baggage is destroyed, lost, damaged or delayed, the weight used for determining the quota of compensation liability of the carrier shall only be the weight of the damaged baggage or item; if it is unable to determine the weight of the damaged baggage or item, the damaged baggage of each passenger can only be calculated according to the free baggage allowance of the passenger.
(7) For the destruction, loss or damage of items listed in Article 42 of these conditions in the checked baggage of the passengers, the carrier shall only bear compensation liabilities as per general checked baggage.
(8) At the time of baggage compensation, the collected excess baggage charges of the baggage shall be returned; the collected valuation charges shall not be returned.
(9) For domestic flight segments of international transport, the baggage compensation shall be handled in accordance with the applicable compensation regulations on international transport of baggage.
(10) The carrier shall inform the passengers as soon as possible after the compensated baggage is found. Passengers may claim their own baggage, return all compensations, but shall not return the compensations for temporary living supplies. If it is found that the carrier has obvious fraud behavior, the carrier shall have the right to recover all compensations.
Article 81 Delay and compensation
Section 1 Delay
(1) The carrier shall be liable for the losses of passengers and baggage caused by delay in air transport.
(2) The carrier shall not be liable for any loss caused by flight delays resulting from factors unable to be controlled or avoided by the carrier. Such factors include but is not limited to: weather, natural disasters, emergencies, air traffic control, security inspection of airports, mechanical failure of aircrafts, failure or inability of airport to provide normal services, passenger behavior, action of the carrier to comply with the laws and regulations, government rules and orders as well as other factors unable to be controlled or avoided.
(3) Where the carrier proves that it or its employee or agent has taken all reasonable measures to avoid the occurrence of losses or is impossible to take such measures, the carrier shall not assume any liability.
(4) Because the subsequent flights will inherit the delay of the previous flight, the delay reason the previous flights shall be deemed as the delay reason of the latter flights.
(5) If, in the transport of passengers and baggage, it turned out that the loss is caused by or contributed by the fault of the claimant, the liabilities of the carrier shall be correspondingly exempted or mitigated according to the extent of the fault that causes or contributes to such damage. When a person other than the passenger lodges a claim for compensation due to death or injury, and it is proved the death or injury is caused by or contributed by the fault of the passenger, the liabilities of the carrier shall be correspondingly exempted or mitigated according to the extent of the fault that causes or contributes to such damage.
(6) Any exemption or limitation of liability of the carrier shall be suitable for the carrier's agents, employees and representatives, and anyone who provides the aircraft to the carrier and its agents, employees, and representatives. The total amount of compensation payable by the carrier and the above agents, employees, representatives and any person shall not exceed the carrier's limitation of liability.
Section 2 Flight abnormality compensation
(1) The abnormal flight services of China Express for passengers are mainly subject to the service commitment contents made public.
(2) The company's internal treatment principle for long-term delay of flight (no less than 4h) caused by the reasons of the carrier such as engineering maintenance, flight schedule, transport service, and flight crew is as follows:
1) If the delay time is 4 (including) - 6 hours, the compensation is 100-200 CNY;
2) If the delay time is 6 - 8 hours (including), the compensation is 200-300 CNY;
3) If the delay time is over 8 hours (including), the compensation is 300-400 CNY;
4) The amount is in RMB.
(3) The free admission for civil service, employees/family members of China Express and free admission for guests shall not enjoy economic compensation.
(4) No economic compensation shall be provided for flight delays not caused by carrier’s reasons such as weather and traffic control.
Article 82 Claim for compensation and litigation
(1) If the passenger's baggage is damaged, objection shall be raised against the carrier or its authorized ground service agent after the loss is found. In case of loss of the checked baggage, it shall be raised within 7 days from the date of receiving the checked baggage; in case of any delay of checked baggage, it shall be raised no later than 21 days from the date of delivering the checked baggage to the passengers; where the passengers fail to raise the objection within the prescribed time limit, no compensation litigation shall be filed against the carrier.
(2) The litigation time limit for air transportation shall be 2 years after the date when the aircraft reaches the destination, should reach the destination or terminates the transport; if no litigation is filed within the period, the right for damage compensation shall be lost.
Chapter XVI Supplementary provisions
Article 83 These conditions shall be effective as of January 20, 2018. The former General Conditions of Domestic Transport for Passenger and Baggage of China Express shall be repealed at the same time. In case of discrepancy between the former provisions on the transport of passengers and baggage and these regulations, these regulations shall prevail.
Article 84 China Express shall be responsible for the formulation, modification and interpretation of these regulations.
Article 85 China Express shall have the right to modify these conditions without notice according to procedures specified by the Civil Aviation Administration of China. However, such modification shall not apply to the transport that has already started before the modification.